Friday, April 6, 2012

Love?



LOVE?

                            Falling in love with one person. Not to many person. Like boys! :)


We met → We talked → We liked → We called → We texted → 

We dated → We committed → I loved → You cheated → We're done.
"I loved you but you cheated. You were my world but now you're deleted'
Boys is like that, a girl is to much love him. But he's cheat. And a few months he's regret that -.- 

So annoying!

Girls cheat if theres something wrong with the relationship. Guys cheat if theres an opportunity. Its true?
When women are bored, I tried harder than you could ever imagine and now here I am,
 trying my best just to forget everything :) like its right boys? -..-
Guys being like this : The worst feeling in the world is when you can't love anyone else, because your heart still belongs to the one that broke it.


And boys : You can find a better man then me, Forget me and find another :) 
 Women do not easily forget the men just like that.  
Dear boy, she's still there, at the place you left her, hoping that someday you will realize, hoping that someday you will be back ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment