Friday, July 27, 2012

Suck of bitch :>



Fuck You.
Haters is the Bitch.
Before you judge me, make sure you perfect enough :)

I do not like people who can talk about other people. Do you think that it just adds sin?
 Act before you talk about people, you go look at the mirror first. And i think it will be broken mirror :p
Evil person will look on your face, do not see what the heart did not.
When you do good, but those who hate us will see all the things we are doing is evil.
Sometimes I do not understand why many would envy me, why?
Because I am more of them all? Act no, I'm not perfect enough that you see.

 All people in this world is not perfect.I do not like the enemy. 
If possible, do not want to have enemies. 
But those people who are jealous, we can not prevent them to do like us. 
It's up to those who want to hate, it's their right. I'm here just let me :)
 and my the dignity of the affected  yeahh let me play the game :)
Hate you haters bitch brock :D





No comments:

Post a Comment